12/06/2008

my dear friend

A few days ago, I thought I should go shopping coz I felt really sad about my life. But the wind stopped me doing so. This afternoon I came with my friend at high school to go out for she wanted to buy a hat for keeping warm. We went to Carrefour, but did not find one match her style. We were luck though, coz we soon found another shop where sold fashion clothes and hats. She chose a brown hat without anything special on it. But I saw her like it so much, so I said it’s better than anyone we had seen before. She made the decision after I said that.
She is a nice girl, but sometimes a little selfish like every human absolutely including me. We kept our friendship since we are in our hometown in Hunan Province. We came to the same city and the same university. We both appreciate the lasting of our friendship. After the graduation, we may go to different cities, but we don’t care that longer. We know now is more important than future.

沒有留言: