12/05/2008

11th

The basketball match this afternoon was very disappointed to me. Though the girls were all paying out their whole energy, but we still lost the game. And no one dare say that he was not concerned about the result. Do not mention the boys, they didn’t deserve it. They did quite an unpleasant job that I felt embarrassed upon them. I knew if I were a member of the team, though we might lose it, with struggling to beat the enemies, what’s more important to us was member spirit we kept during the game. I’m out of anger now, it’s beyond my business.
Now let us turn our sights to look at this boy from the News and Transmission School whose number is 11, the same as Yao’s. I appreciated his technique and the way he showed his high level to the opponent. Because of his adept skills, he had the power to show himself in front of the others. When someone was preventing his aggression, he just smiled, and without a word, he transferred the ball to other teammates decisively and handsomely. I was attracted by his high speed on the playground, and the smile only he owned. He had the qualification to treat the match just like a game between little kids. Suddenly I remember the Japanese cartoon star whose moniker is “strange thief named kid.” He is clever than Conan. I feel jealous on him, so does Conan I believe. In all, I want to express my favor to that very 11th.

沒有留言: