12/05/2008

it's just something

Tonight, I met the boy I once loved. I know that I do not love him anymore,but he still plays an important role in my heart. I believed him,am believing him and will believe him forever. It just like a habit of mine,and I never think to quit this.I know it is hard for a person to forget someone,even I know he will forget me quick. I feel very happy to meet him,and speak to him just a few words_in fact,only say "hello" to each other. I really do not care. What I want is only that I can see him again after many days!
I know when I am writing here, nobody I know will see this. So I can speak out whatever I think.I am not fond of politics,I donot have patriotism.I just want my life and care nothing more.I hate other things to disturb me and my way of life.

沒有留言: