12/05/2008

it never pours.it pours heavily

I still remember this proverb, translated in Chinese it means “祸不单行”. But I don’t mean that by using it here. Today in our city it rains heavily.
Do you love raining? One of my friends says that she does not like it because when it rains outside, we can’t go out for fun. What’s worse, the windows may be broken, the doors may shut up suddenly, and also the thunder will frighten us, especially the little babies.
But please do not ignore the advantages of rain. We can not leave rain for getting a foison. The farms need water from raining to gain their corns. And poets need rain to get their inspiration. And we, students, like raining sometimes as it provide a chance to speak to strangers, for instance, “excuse me, I do not take my umbrella with me, so can you lend me a hand to send me home?” Constantly, boys are very glad to be asked by beautiful girls, so do girls.
Everything that happens in nature is good, even the disasters have advantages to our human beings. I love nature, I love wind, rain, snow and so on. I know something which is really terrible happened in nature, but think what we have done on them. We are hurting them all the time. We think that they don’t have feelings, so we never sympathize on them. We are the killer of nature, and we are the judge at the same time. May be it’s time for us to look back to ourselves. And protecting the nature is always our duty.

沒有留言: